ORANGE COUNTY INMATE DATABASE : canadian inmate locator : ycdf inmate list.
Orange County Inmate Database
- A county in southwestern California, between Los Angeles and San Diego; pop. 2,846,289
- Orange County is a county in California. Its county seat is Santa Ana. As of the 2000 census, its population was 2,846,293, while a July 2008 estimate placed the population at 3,010,759, making it the second most populous county in California, behind Los Angeles County and ahead of San Diego
- Orange County is a 2002 American comedy film starring Colin Hanks and Jack Black. It was released on March 22, 2002. The movie was distributed by Paramount Pictures and produced by MTV Films and Scott Rudin. The movie was directed by Jake Kasdan and written by Mike White.
- Orange County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area and is located at the northern reaches of the New York metropolitan area.
- Database is an online open access scientific journal that publishes peer-reviewed research for the presentation of novel ideas in database research and biocuration.
- A structured set of data held in a computer, esp. one that is accessible in various ways
- A database consists of an organized collection of data for one or more uses, typically in digital form. One way of classifying databases involves the type of their contents, for example: bibliographic, document-text, statistical.
- an organized body of related information
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- One of several occupants of a house
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
folktunes.org database work
big questions: i want more than one person (artist, technician, teacher) for each recording to be linked to the people table, but it says the link already exists. can i ignore that and just design it into the site?
can folktunes_places:parent link to folktunes_places:id ? (it doesn’t want to) …… and instrument (i want places and instuments to be subcategories) do i have to make new tables?